Amanda Changuris analyzes sticky social media situations she’s managed and shares some examples from other health systems. She also examines online crises outside health care in this webinar.
Amanda Changuris is a marketing and communications specialist at Frederick Memorial Hospital in Frederick, Maryland, where she leads social media and video production.
You will also learn:
- What people want when they're upset
- How to deal with an angry customer on social media
- How to handle the unexpected (it gets weird sometimes)
- The importance of enforcing a comment policy
- When it’s okay to delete a post from your Facebook Timeline or YouTube comments
- What to do when you don’t have an answer