Jennifer Erickson of Texas Health Resources explains how health care microsites offer patients and prospects interested in one segment of your health services how to find everything they need to know in one location. She demonstrates how you can:
- Find a vision of what the microsite should be (visually and for content)
- Build a multidisciplinary team to give input for your microsite
- Probe your audience to find out what tone will be most effective
- Spend time on the tech side to fit your goals: Microsites aren't blogs!
- Know when to reach outside for expertise