The 6 Critical Chatbot Statistics for 2018
A 2018 research project that surveyed more than 1000 adults in the U.S. shows that most consumers are relatively bullish on what chatbots can do, when, and how. Jay Baer provides a free download (no email address required) of the study and summarizes the findings in this article.
- Chatbots and Amazon Alexa are equally popular.
- 37% of Americans would use a chatbot in an emergency.
- 24-hour service is the Number 1 chatbot benefit.
- Chatbots are equally popular among millennials and baby boomers.
- Nearly half of American adults would prefer to deal with a human.
- Users prefer chatbots over apps when communicating with companies.