5 Ways To Make Sure Your Meeting Will Be Productive
I think it’s good to read things like this every now and then, to remind you that it’s ok to decline meetings, and also remind you of what you need to do before you set up a meeting.
Before you click “accept” on that new calendar invitation, look out for these signs that indicate it’s not going to be a waste of your time.
- You know exactly what the meeting is about and what it’s trying to accomplish.
- You know what type of discussion will take place.
- There is a clear agenda to achieve the objective.
- Items are prioritized accordingly.
- There are systems in place to prevent multitasking and interruptions.