MCSMN member organizations may host a Social Media Residency. As a host, you'll make Residency more easily available to your employees while undescoring your identity as a leader in health care. We, in turn, extend our geographic reach while serving you onsite.
- train employees at a significant discount
- eliminate travel and lodging costs for employees
- learn within a common frame of reference
As host, you’ll provide:
- WiFi available conference room to accommodate at least 80 participants
- breakfast, lunch, and refreshments during breaks
- promotion to your internal audiences and venue coordination
- online registration and registration reports
- promotion via MCSMN promotional tools and community members
- Chief Residents (Note: we ensure a student/faculty ratio of no greater than 8:1. In some instances, staff from the host organization may serve as Chief Residents.)
Ready to move forward?
Send an email to email@example.com for more detailed information about fees, expenses, and logistics.