Just as medical residency is more advanced than medical school, MCSMN Residency goes beyond basics to specialized learning within a collaborative environment.
This course will cover:
- What’s new and what’s next in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Physicians in Social Media: Why and How in Limited Time
- Case Study: Engaging Nurses in Social Media
- Owned Communities and Community Engagement
- Measurement and Monitoring Best Practices
- Optimizing Video for Social
- Individual Reflection: Social Media and Professional Goals
- Stump the Experts Q&A
If you're a premium member of the Mayo Clinic Social Media Network you earn a 25% discount on registration. If you're not a premium member, your registration includes a one-year membership in the community. See the benefits.
You must successfully complete Social Media Basics Certification before you attend. Plan on lots of interactive participation during the onsite day-long program at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minn.
Read more about Social Media Residency.
We will postpone this residency if conditions with the coronovirus warrant. If you register and are later unable to attend, we will provide a full refund.
Once you've registered, consider adding Getting Things Done (GTD) training on June 5.