Just as medical residency is more advanced than medical school, MCSMN Residency goes beyond basics to specialized learning within a collaborative environment.
This course will cover:
- What’s new and what’s next in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Physicians in Social Media: Why and How in Limited Time
- Case Study: Engaging Nurses in Social Media
- Owned Communities and Community Engagement
- Measurement and Monitoring Best Practices
- Optimizing Video for Social
- Individual Reflection: Social Media and Professional Goals
- Stump the Experts Q&A
If you're a premium member of the Mayo Clinic Social Media Network you earn a 25% discount on registration. If you're not a premium member, your registration includes a one-year membership in the community. See the benefits.
You must successfully complete Social Media Basics Certification before you attend. Plan on lots of interactive participation during the onsite day-long program at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
Read more about Social Media Residency.