Do you write stories for specific social media outlets?
Do your stories prompt people to share their stories?
Do people see your hospital as a trusted resource?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, this May 22 webinar is for you.
The Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media is pleased to offer this program, “How to tell your organization's best story,” in collaboration with Ragan Communications. In the 75-minute webinar, the MultiCare Health System digital media team will reveal how it tells its organization’s best stories in an engaging, creative way.
In the last two years, MultiCare Health System’s digital media team came together from people filling marketing jobs in media relations, social media and the web. They re-invented themselves as one super content team. All are former journalists, so they act like a newsroom with a mission.
MultiCare Health System needed to humanize the technology and large buildings that most people associated with it. To do that, it had to cultivate humanity in its communications.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to turn your communications department into a newsroom
- How to write stories, not news releases
- How to write social media-friendly stories
- How to bring warmth to your hospital’s brand by making it less institutional
- To become a trusted resource by interacting with patients more personally
- To newsjack: Insert your experts into stories people already talk about
Members of the Social Media Health Network (SMHN) can register and pay for this webinar using their SMHN points.
Non-members can register and get more information on this webinar by clicking here.
For more information about joining the SMHN, click here.