You have a website, you've built a solid social media plan and you might even be using a CRM. But creating an integrated digital strategy spanning external, internal, fundraising, and physician communications is complex and can be tricky. Where and how to begin?
Join us on Feb. 24 for a webinar featuring Chris Boyer, AVP of Digital Strategy for North Shore-LIJ Health System.
Learn how North Shore-LIJ, serving NYC and Long Island, integrated 80+ websites and various social media accounts into a centralized digital strategy -- one step at a time. In this webinar, you'll learn:
- ways to assess digital efforts and prioritize your focus;
- how to combine business and user's needs to find the best digital approach;
- tips for building coalition and collaboration among teams (PR, marketing, community health, etc.);
- strategies for advocating change within a reluctant and resistant organization; and
- techniques for measuring and reporting success.
Registration for this webinar $95, but it's FREE for members of the Social Media Health Network. For more information on joining the Network, go here.
About the Presenter:
Chris Boyer is Associate Vice President of Digital Strategy for North Shore-LIJ Health System in New York. He's s a nationally-known speaker about how healthcare organizations can harness the power of digital communications and marketing -- websites, mobile, social media, et. al. -- to deliver measurable results. Chris is a Platinum Fellow of in Mayo Clinic's Social Media Health Network.