We are nearing completion of another great Social Media Week in Rochester, Minn., with a Social Media Health Network member meeting this afternoon. There will be six rapid-fire, case study presentations:
- Chris Boyer - "The Need for Radical Transparency in Social Media"
- Jason Pratt - "Here's Your #VideoPaper "
- Lisa Ramshaw - "A Social Trip to Australia"
- Camilo Barcenas - "Leveraging Social Media to Improve Clinical Outcomes"
- Bob West - "Evidence-Based Medicine with an N of 1"
- Cynthia Manley - "A Post at the Intersection of Hate and Gratitude"
- Reed Smith - "Twitter + Hospitals"
These presentations will be live-streamed from 2-3:30 P.M. CDT within this blogpost.
We apologize for the technical difficulties towards the beginning, which we edited out of the below archived recordings.