One describing itself as "a nonprofit medical practice and medical research group" or one promising "answers, hope and healing"? How about the hospital that loads its website with stock photos of "state of the art" medical equipment and physicians in bright white coats? Wouldn't you rather encounter real patients and family members whose lives have been transformed? Of course!
This month's 75-minute webinar features content marketing strategist Krista Kotrla, who will focus on how to humanize your hospital's brand. You'll learn:
- How to humanize your brand content
- Why you should involve every employee in your content strategy
- How to inspire other team members to get involved
- 5 types of content you should be (but you’re probably not) writing
- Why you need to add video to your content marketing
- The 2 most underused web pages on almost every hospital site
- How to make sure your online brand matches patients’ offline experiences
Mark your calendar and plan to attend!
Thursday, July 17, 2014
2:00-3:15 PM (Central Time)
This webinar (regularly $199) is FREE for members of the Social Media Health Network (SMHN). Members may go here to claim free registration.
Non-members may register by visiting the Ragan Communications website.
Offered to you by the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media, Ragan Communications, and Astute Solutions