Registration is now open for our main health care social media event for 2015. . .
at least here in the Northern Hemisphere.
This year we’re rolling out an entirely new format.
We’ve heard (and read) your clear and compelling requests for a Summit that reaches across health care industry silos to create opportunities for shared learning and collaboration. In response, we’ve designed this year’s Summit to provide instruction, inspiration and expert consultation to help you wrestle with and solve real-world challenges…in real time.
Depending on your social media experience and previous participation in our events, this year’s Summit in Rochester, Minn. will involve either a one-day or a two-day commitment.
- Monday, June 15: We’ll offer Social Media Residency (7:30AM-5:00PM). This is our foundational course that’s especially helpful for developing a deeper understanding of key social platforms.
- Tuesday, June 16: Our entirely new format is reflected in this year’s Summit theme: Sharing Expertise. Solving Problems. Building Community (8:00AM-5:30PM). We’re offering a very full day that will include:
- Drawing on group experience and wisdom to analyze – and solve – social media problems.
- Social Media Grand Rounds with Dr. Wendy Sue Swanson: How 140 Characters Has Changed Healthcare.
- Small group sessions with peers to review and refine your strategic and tactical challenges.
- Personalized consultation and guidance from MCCSM and SMHN staff, Platinum Fellows and External Advisory Board members.
If you haven’t already attended a Residency, plan to join us for both days. If you’re already comfortable with social media, plan to join us and participate during Tuesday’s gathering as active learner, generous teacher, and collegial coach.
Take a look at this schedule to get a better sense of how we’ve designed the Summit to maximize time and space for conversation and collaboration.
If you’re not yet a member of SMHN registration for either Residency or the Summit is $795, or you can attend both for $1,295. And whichever option you choose, we’re including a one-year individual membership in SMHN (a $500 value).
With that SMHN membership, you’ll get complimentary registration for our monthly webinars, which are $95 each for non-members, plus access to the SMHN Community discussion forum.
For SMHN members registration is just $595 for Residency, $545 for the Summit, or $995 for both days. And of course you get the monthly webinars at no extra charge, too.
We’re excited about this new program and how it blends practical instruction, collaborative problem solving and inspiration. We hope you’ll join us!
All sessions will be held at The DoubleTree.
Reduced rates are available at The Doubletree and at Hilton Garden Inn.