Announcing Our Member Meeting Expert Consultants
Our highest rated sessions in last year’s Member Meeting were the small group consultations with social media experts.
This year we’re offering four small-group sessions so you can get help tailored to your particular challenges. Dr. Timimi and I are glad to welcome a strong consultant corps of specialists drawn from our External Advisory Board (EAB) members, Platinum Fellows, community members, and our Mayo Clinic Social and Digital Innovation (SDI) team, a.k.a. the "Star Wars" team.
Together, we'll provide experienced insights and practical feedback on these topics:
- Analytics and Metrics
- Budgets and Timelines
- Crisis Communications
- Facebook Advertising
- Internal Communications and Intranets
- Integration with Websites, Marketing Automation, Mobile
- Leadership Communications
- Leadership Buy In
- Online Community Development and Management
- Physician Reputation Management
- Public Relations
- Social Advertising and Marketing
- Social Media Management Systems
- Strategy and Tactics
- Writing for the Web
You'll be able to sign up for your consultation sessions on the Tuesday morning of the Member Meeting.
If you'd like us to offer additional consultation topics, ask for them with your comment below!
Our roster of consultants includes:
- Ed Bennett, MCSMN Platinum Fellow and innovator passionate about healthcare and technology.
- Shawn Bishop, Mayo Clinic SDI team member, who manages technical issues with our blogging and community platform.
- Chris Boyer, MCSMN Platinum Fellow and Senior Vice President for ReviveHealth.
- Micah Dorfner, Senior Communications Specialist, Community Public Affairs, Mayo Clinic.
- David Grayson, M.D., New Zealand otolaryngologist with expertise in patient safety and patient experience improvement.
- Elizabeth Harty, Senior Communications Specialist, Mayo Clinic, who specializes in internal communications and employee engagement.
- Dan Hinmon, MCSMN EAB Member and Community Director.
- Jeremy Jensen, electronic communications manager for Mayo Clinic Health System.
- Makala Johnson, Mayo Clinic SDI team member, who specializes in analytics and metrics, and social media management system governance.
- Cynthia Manley, MCSMN EAB Member and Director of Strategic Marketing at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Greg Matthews, MCSMN EAB Member and a managing director at the W2O Group, where he created MDigitalLife.
- Taryn Offenbacher,MCSMN Staff Member who manages social media for Mayo Clinic’s Arizona campus.
- Lisa Ramshaw,MCSMN EAB Member and the organizer of #MayoInOz. She's also the first to receive Gold Fellow recognition from MCSMN.
- Andy Sernovitz, EAB Member and leader of SocialMedia.org and WordofMouth.org.
- Margaret Shepard. Communications Associate for Mayo Clinic's SDI Team, who has managed the editorial calendar for Mayo Clinic's social accounts.
- Reed Smith, MCSMN Platinum Fellow, Chief Strategist, Gray Digital Group and Founder, Social Health Institute.
- Paul Speyser, CEO of CareHubs, the secure community management platform that powers MCSMN, Mayo Clinic Connect, and other healthcare communities.
- Hugh Stephens, EAB member from Melbourne, Australia, and CEO of Dialogue Consulting, a social media consultancy specializing in building communities through social media.
- Julie Swenson, an MCSMN Bronze Fellow and independent public relations and social media consultant in Minneapolis.
- Colleen Young, MCSMN EAB Member and the Community Director for Mayo Clinic Connect. She's also the founder of the Health Care Social Media Canada (#hcsmca) Twitter chat.
It's not too late to register for the Member Meeting May 17-18!
Besides expert consultations, you'll be inspired by 3 keynotes and 6 case studies/presentations. I hope you'll join us!