Dan Zarrella (@danzarrella) bills himself as a "social media scientist." A colleague recently shared his slides on #TimeSci:
You may be familiar with some of these timing suggestions, but I think the slides are worth consulting. Some of the points that hit me:
- Don't call yourself a "guru" (apparently "officials," "speakers," and "experts" get more clicks )
- Late in the day or week is the most re-tweetable
- Tweet often, but don't be an over-tweeter
- People tend to read more blogs during the week, but comment on the weekends
- Early morning emails are better; and people are less likely to unsubscribe when they receive a lot of emails from you, go figure
Dan offers takeaway points to help quickly decipher the many graphs.
What are your thoughts on his presentation?
Strategy, Tactics & Best Practices